Our mission is to provide a warm, friendly and homely environment where your child can play, socialise and develop at his or her own pace valuing each child’s unique gifts and talents.
The ethos of the nursery is “learning through play”. Our experienced and dedicated staff will lovingly care for your child and are committed to ensuring that every child is given the opportunity to learn and develop as an individual.
At Shanklin Day Nursery we aim to:
- Introduce Early Years Education in a way that makes it fun.
- Provide a safe, secure and happy environment.
- Work in partnership with parents.
- Treat all children as individuals.
- Offer equal opportunities for all children and work towards the seven areas of learning and development.
- Adhere to Ofted guidelines set out in the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework (EYFS).
- Provide a carefully planned curriculum which is age appropriate and works towards the seven areas of learning and development.